HEAD NURSE-OT/ recovery and sterilization (m/f)
Our Client is an International Hospital based in OMAN that will bring an advanced and innovative medical technologies to the Sultanate of Oman.
The multispecialty hospital will also be a reference hospital for orthopedics, ENT, neurosurgery, plastic surgery, dermatology, gastroenterology, general surgery, urology, pulmonology, neurology psychiatry, psychology and dental care
For this top Hospital we are starting an international recruiting for several specialties:
- The Head Nurse role is responsible for the Operation Theater Unit on a daily basis, ensuring the provision of excellence in quality clinical care across all services and promoting a safety environment.</li
- The position holder will make a major contribution to the daily ongoing development and management of the Operation Theater Unit as the Hospital moves into, and through, implementation of Quality Standards including but not limited to the International Accreditation process.</li
- The position holder will be functionally and administratively responsible for the critical care Nursing Care. Responsible for up keeping records, submitting periodical reports, quality compliance, Leading the team during inspections and surveyors visits etc.
- Bachelors’ Degree in Science
- 5+ years’ experience in tertiary care hospital set up in the capacity of OT charge Nurse. Experience in working in an international environment, especially in the Middle East and western countries is preferred. Familiar in leading multi-cultural staff and handling multi demographic patients and bystanders
- Opportunity to have an experience abroad in a new Hospital, Technology facilities and Top conditions to work and develop a career.
To apply, please send us your Curriculum Vitae and Certificates indicating the Ref.Nurses2020 to the email: GERAL@KEPTPEOPLE.COM